- 4 x 200g snapper fillets
- 500 grams breadcrumbs - you can make a rough panko for this with old bread chopped up in the food processor, think texture
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed chili (or two fresh ones)
- 3 eggs
- 2 lemons
- Coriander flakes
- Fresh parsley
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 15
- Cook: 14
- Mix the parsley, chili, black pepper, and coriander with a pinch of salt and a generous squeeze of lemon.
- Coat the snapper in flour, then dip in the egg and cover with breadcrumbs – to flour my fish, I put it in a plastic bag and give a good shake
- Put the crumbed snapper on the BBQ or fry pan with a little olive oil.
- It should turn golden brown after about four minutes. Turn until both sides are cooked.
- Serve with lemon and lots of green salad.